UpnaLab: Future Interactive Devices
We are a research group based on the Public University of Navarre (Spain, Pamplona). We combine cutting edge technology to create the most innovative interactive devices.
- Curiosity Driven: Deep inside, curiosity is the main drive. Our reason for doing research is to see what nobody has seen before.
- Pragmatic Multidisciplinarity: Computer Science, Chemistry, Electronics, Optics or Acoustics are all tools that you need to exploit to realize the most innovative ideas.
- Demos and Open Science: We share how to build new devices through videos, instructions and demos.
- Ultrasound: Acoustic Levitation, Haptic Feedback, Directional Audio
- Sensors: Microwave, Infrared and many other types
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Creativity Technologies
- Volumetric Displays
- Waves and Vibrations
How do We Evaluate a Project?
A good project should be Cool, Novel orUseful. Ideally, all of those.
- It is 10x cheaper than previous approaches
- You cannot find it in Instructables, Alibaba or Hackaday
- It would WoW 90% of the audience in a public exhibition